Vendor Info - Details and Registration
- Check in and set up begins 8am on December 3, 2016.
- Show begins at 10am, and ends at 5pm.
- Please consider donating a doorprize item.
- Please move cars to vendor parking after unloading. We need to save the good spots for our customers!
- Craft show etiquette 101 demands that you leave your booth up and running until the show is closed. Taking down early is disrespectful to other vendors, and makes customers feel hurried and unwelcome. Vendors who pack up early will not be eligible to participate in future shows.
- Please be considerate of your neighbor and keep your display and back stock within your own area.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on school grounds.
- Please remember to bring change. We will not be equipped to make change for you.
- If you will be using electricity, please plan to bring an extension cord.
- Rental fee includes a 5x6 space
- $50/first space, $30/additional spaces
- Electrical Access: $5 (you must bring your own extension cord)
A table is not included in the space rental fee.
We can provide a 6-foot table for a $10 fee if you request it below.
Please note that our tables are connected, so you will be close to one neighbor.
Early bird set-up is available Friday night (December 2) from 6-8pm for a $15 convenience fee. You can select this option below.